22 Sep Welcome our newest Rogues – Hannah, JT & Laura
We are delighted to introduce the newest members of Rogues and Vagabonds, Hannah Harquart, JT Stocks & Laura Davey below is a little bio for each of them and their answers to some really hard hitting Pulitzer level journalistic questions that we asked to really get to know them better;
- Pineapple on pizza – Yay or Nay?
- Are your socks matching?
- Would you prefer to always be cold but never thirsty or always thirsty but constantly at a perfect temperature?
Hannah is a Mancunian actress and a 2020 Graduate from Drama Studio London. Since graduating she has had the pleasure on working on ‘My Dead Boyfriends Girlfriend’ a short film she also wrote that is currently in post production and ‘Prom Fever’ a film in association with the National Youth Film academy. Currently she is in rehearsals for ‘Blue Bottles’ at the Lion and Unicorn theatre which begins performances in November .
- Absolutely NO pineapple on pizza,
- Do anyone’s socks ever match?
- Out in the cold but never thirsty on the assumption I can wear a jacket.
JT is an American actor living in London. In his spare time, he enjoys hanging out with his wife, Tigony, playing Dungeons & Dragons, and being a professional cowboy on the weekends (not like that!) He’s been told he’s funny, which makes him think he isn’t funny, which then makes him pretty sure he’s funny…maybe.
- Pineapple on Pizza? Abstain. (Revealing my answer could limit my potential castings.)
- Yes. We live in a society.
- Always cold. Actors need to stay hydrated.
Laura is an East 15 graduate that in her own words is a total Shakespeare nerd. Even before graduating she has amassed tons of experience within immersive and devised theatre. When not acting she can usually be found making a) eco-friendly clothing, b) tech less frustrating, 0r c) a mess.
- Yay, it’s delicious!
- As all my socks are black, I never have to worry about this.
- I want to say always cold and never thirsty, but I suck at drinking enough water so I’m already thirsty most of the time, I might as well be warm!